Edit: Houston has now responded.
Before reading this article, please read these below articles first.
Brian Houston’s silence is deafening. Recently, Chris Rosebrough explained why,
• When Jezebel’s Witchcraft Keeps You Up at Night
• Brian Houston “Clarifies” His Muslim Comment
• Twenty Former Mars Hill Pastors Seek Mediation With Mark Driscoll and Mars Hill Church Leadership
• Proof that Beth Moore is NOT a Sound Exegete
• Sermon Review: Daredevil by Troy Gramling
Source: Chris Rosebrough, Daredevil, Fighting for the Faith, http://www.fightingforthefaith.com/2014/03/daredevil.html, 24/03/2014. (Accessed 25/03/2014.)
His lack of further clarification is actually confirming our suspicions that Brian Houston is pushing a secular agenda to expand his own personal Hillsong empire and his master’s domain. He has given us enough evidence to suspect this to be true.
For a long time now, Hillsong has not been showing the signs of tolerating the Christian gospel, the proper handling of God’s Word nor tolerating Christians who try to correct those in error the way the bible instructs them to do so. Will Hillsong remain God’s Church or the People’s Church?
If secularism is against Christianity, then a secular church is also against Christianity.