About This Blog
This blog is about monitoring the Hillsong ‘Church’ movement. The head of this movement is Brian Houston.
- We will be observing the Hillsong Movement’s values by critically examining their beliefs.
- We will be examining their teachings by comparing their doctrines, behaviours and methods to the historical texts of the bible.
- We will be learning about Brian Houston, head of the Hillsong movement, by exploring his history, knowing his influences, sources and correctly defining his language.
- We will be monitoring the Hillsong organisation’s vision, events/issues and outcomes and compare them to the standards of the gospel and New Testament church, revealed in the New Testament scriptures.
- We will be testing Brian Houston’s spirituallity by comparing the persons of the trinity in the bible with Houston’s ‘Godly’ encounters, his Jesus and his prophecies from ‘God’.
Why We Started This Blog
This blog does not intend to make money from people. This blog exists solely to warn people of the dangerous Hillsong Church.
We started as a group of concerned leaders, pastors and elders on Facebook from various denominations around Australia. The main desire of HillsongChurchWatch is to warn and inform people about this dangerous church, those both inside and outside the movement. We ask for your prayers both for us and those caught in the Hillsong Church Movement.
Due to the nature of the Hillsong and C3 Movements, contributors have chosen to remain anonymous to protect the well being of their families and careers.